Vogue 1274 - Asymmetrical Closure Top

Hey Everybody!
I'm back with a project, not for me but for my mom.
We talked about the type of top she wanted.
She told me a she wanted something tailored but comfy.
We messaged each other flew pictures back and forth
until we agreed to Vogue 1274 View B and changed the cuffs to a more basic design.
 It's more of an Asian Inspired Origami Style.




I loved it so much, I made 2 for her..

Vogue 1274

Very loose-fitting top has collar, low armholes, asymmetrical button closing and three-quarter length sleeves with button drape. Narrow hem. B: back-buttoned drape. Front, back and sleeves extend into drapes.

Size: XSM-SML-MED, LRG-XLG-XXL














I can tell you, that the Asymmetrical Closure Top intimidated the hell out of me. 
I told a deep breath a prayed the whole way through. I wanted my mom to really like the shirts and give her something that I'm proud for her to wear.





Once the front, back and collar was put on, it smooth sailing. 
I just made sure it was as neat as possible. 



Bottom picture is the sides of the shirt.



Side-front of the shirt..




Front top view of shirt..


Back view of shirt.




Another look at the polka-dot shirt's front.




This is My Beautiful BeDazzle (Mother) in the shirt I made her. 
She loves it.. 


I can tell you that this won't be the last time I make this shirt. 
I want to make one for myself.
She looks great in hers and can't wait to see her in the other one I made for her.

I have been sewing but not posting because I hate my computer.
I just was delivered today and now I'm up 11:05 pm in bed, working on my blog.
More Blogs Coming Your Way....

Please Share, Comment and Subscribe.

Until Next Time....
SEW IT CHIC!!!



Comments

Popular Posts