Updating Your Furniture With Paint!!!

Hey Everyone!!!
Coming today with an easy update for your older furniture.
I've have this old console table for able 8 years, it was a craigslist find and it's moved around quite a bit in my home. In one or two of my older blogs, you all see that I'm loving the color Blue.
Navy is such a beautiful color, soo rich, mysterious, bold and calming.
If used in the right way, it can certainly give new life to an old piece of furniture.

We started out with the picture on the bottom.
He was nice but nothing to write home about.


Inspiration:
My pictures follow, all pictures are from Pinterest.



Nautical Beach Home Interiors: Navy Blue - Sally Lee by the Sea

Picture of the baby, I couldn't resist. She going soo fast.


I sanded the console down with sand paper. 
Making sure that I wiped it clean after sanding.
Let dry and begin paint.

I used Behr Vintage Velvet, Paint and Primer in One in an Eggshell finish.
I've also used this paint on my hallway wall and my bookshelf.

Vintage Velvet PPU15-18

Here's the finished results.
I love it. 
The flash of the camera makes it look a little bright, believe me.
It's the perfect navy I wanted. 
I still need to find a few more accessories to go on the bottom shelf but as you all know having a little one. They can get into everything, so for now this is ok.. 





Please Share, Comment and Subscribe to my blog.. 


Until Next Time..
PAINT IT CHIC!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts