Redesigning My Home...


Hey Everyone!
I'm creating another series called Redesigning My Home.
I've had my old sectional sofa for 14 years, don't judge me.
It was all we needed at the time and I didn't want to by anything new because of our kids being soo young. Now that the kids are semi grown and can take better care of things, we knew we needed to buy one. Didn't know baby girl was coming but that's neither here nor there, back the story. We've received so many compliments on how comfortable our old sectional was, so we decided to by another sectional, not the exact one but something similar.








 I know I want to go darker and more dramatic with my colors this year.
 I have one long wall connecting my living room, dining and kitchen, so I have to have this color accented in every room. I went with Vintage Velvet in a Matte Finish, it's beautiful navy blue by
Behr.






This color doesn't due it just, it's more darker on my hall.



Wall Before


During..
Excuse Nile!!
LOL!




After!!


From time to time, I'll bring you with me to stores and other places where I find my great deals and do a couple of DIY's to transform my home.. From sewing curtains and pillows to painting and even laying down floors.. I love DIYing and would love to take you on my journey..



Until Next Time!!
SEW IT CHIC!!!



Comments

Popular Posts