Come Thrifting With Me!!

Hi Everyone!
I'm creating a new series for my blog called
 "Come Thrifting With Me".
Every other week you can come with me and see all of the beautiful things we can find in our neighborhood thrift stores.

First things first, I have an affinity for the blue and white pottery seen below.
Mary McDonald Picture

Now every time I enter as thrift store or any store as a matter of fact,
I look for blue and white pottery, pictures, furniture and other things.


Two weeks before last week, I found the cutest pot for $1.50 and a lovely Mid Century Melitta Coffee/Tea Server for $2.99. I knew it was worth something, so I looked it up and to my amazement it was being sold for almost $40.
YES!!!







Last week, I road around trying to find a thrift store another thrift store but it was closed down, then something told to go to the TS you went to 2 weeks ago and found all of these things. I went crazy, buying every blue and white piece I could find.
I had a smile from ear to ear.
Soo Happy!!



I even found 2 shirts of me and the cutest outfit and shirt for my baby Thuraya..





I know I haven't been blogging lately but if you can bare with me now that the baby is born and has gotten a little bigger, I plan on blogging often. Not just with sewing but other things as well.
I want to take you into my home and show you before and after pictures of things I've done and doing. I love decorating, design and DIYing, not a professional but I love beautiful things and making my house a home, guess it's the Libra in me.. LOL!

Until Next Time...
THRIFT IT CHIC!!!!!
















Comments

Popular Posts