McCall's 6444... Maternity Style and Dress





Hey Everyone!!
I'm back with another maternity outfit.
This time I wanted to try a draped jacket with the same dress but in a lighter gray..
The jacket came out wonderful.



The jacket is very figure flattering and flows beautifully over the belly. 



I used McCall's 6444 view B and cut out the pockets but didn't use them.
I have a feeling that I may just put them on in the other direction to give the jacket a little more dimension.







The dress I also made to coordinate with the jacket.. 





Another View with different necklace..
I just have to find the right booties to compliment this outfit..




I hope you've enjoy my latest blog post and again feel free, to subscribed, comment and share it.

Until Next Time..
SEW IT CHIC!!! 
















Comments

Popular Posts