McCall's 6444... Maternity Style and Dress





Hey Everyone!!
I'm back with another maternity outfit.
This time I wanted to try a draped jacket with the same dress but in a lighter gray..
The jacket came out wonderful.



The jacket is very figure flattering and flows beautifully over the belly. 



I used McCall's 6444 view B and cut out the pockets but didn't use them.
I have a feeling that I may just put them on in the other direction to give the jacket a little more dimension.







The dress I also made to coordinate with the jacket.. 





Another View with different necklace..
I just have to find the right booties to compliment this outfit..




I hope you've enjoy my latest blog post and again feel free, to subscribed, comment and share it.

Until Next Time..
SEW IT CHIC!!! 
















Redesigning My Home...

 Hey Everyone! I'm creating another series called Redesigning My Home. I've had my old sectional sofa for 14 years, don't...