Fail on Project Runway!!


Hey Everyone!
I know it's been 2 weeks since I posted a Project Runway Review..
I'm really going to have to discontinue it because of my job and pregnancy.
At 43 years of age, this baby has gotten me soo tired, I just don't have the energy to do anything. I come home from work and prepare dinner, get ready for the next day and I'm shot..
I'm exhausted! Don't get me wrong I look at it and love this season soo far. These designers are really redeeming Project Runway from last season. I really want to review but my poor body won't let me..
Forgive Me!!!!

Also I've went out of town about 2 weeks and think that kind of threw me off my game as well.
I haven't even sewn in about a month, seriously, been to tired to do anything..

I'll try my best to post DIY's and sewing, when I feel energized but for now just look at all of my past post and enjoy..

LOVE YOU ALL..

Tanielle.

Until Next Time...
SEW IT CHIC!!!!


Redesigning My Home...

 Hey Everyone! I'm creating another series called Redesigning My Home. I've had my old sectional sofa for 14 years, don't...