Bermuda Shorts Using Ankara Fabric... McCall's 6756

Hey Everyone!
It's finally Spring and almost time to breakout the shorts. I actually started these last summer but put them away when the weather changed. I wanted to change it up a little and not use my favorite shorts pattern Simplicity 1887, so I used a longer length short, sort of a Bermuda type.



I choose McCall's 6756
View B







All cut out as usual.



This is where I picked up from last summer.
Everything was pretty much done but waistband, zipper and hem.



I didn't add the zipper flap because I wanted my zipper to show. 
Picture below is the waistband pinned to the Bermuda's.



I looked at a couple of colors but the blue zipper just looked the best to me.




I'm 5'4 so the Bermuda's hits me right at the knee and they're a little wider than expected, that was a pleasant surprise. 



I hoped you've enjoyed my quick pictorial on the McCall's 6756 "Bermuda's".
If you have any questions please ask.
Also, feel free to Share, Subscribe and/or Comment.
Thanks again for stopping by my blog..

Until Next Time....
SEW IT CHIC!!!!




Redesigning My Home...

 Hey Everyone! I'm creating another series called Redesigning My Home. I've had my old sectional sofa for 14 years, don't...