Bermuda Shorts Using Ankara Fabric... McCall's 6756

Hey Everyone!
It's finally Spring and almost time to breakout the shorts. I actually started these last summer but put them away when the weather changed. I wanted to change it up a little and not use my favorite shorts pattern Simplicity 1887, so I used a longer length short, sort of a Bermuda type.



I choose McCall's 6756
View B







All cut out as usual.



This is where I picked up from last summer.
Everything was pretty much done but waistband, zipper and hem.



I didn't add the zipper flap because I wanted my zipper to show. 
Picture below is the waistband pinned to the Bermuda's.



I looked at a couple of colors but the blue zipper just looked the best to me.




I'm 5'4 so the Bermuda's hits me right at the knee and they're a little wider than expected, that was a pleasant surprise. 



I hoped you've enjoyed my quick pictorial on the McCall's 6756 "Bermuda's".
If you have any questions please ask.
Also, feel free to Share, Subscribe and/or Comment.
Thanks again for stopping by my blog..

Until Next Time....
SEW IT CHIC!!!!




Comments

Popular Posts