Copy Cat Recipe: Easy and Delicious "White Castle" Burgers..

Hey Everyone!
Today, I'm here with a fun and easy Saturday Night Meal for the family. 
My family absolutely loves these and they're soo easy to make.. 
I remember growing in New Orleans and there was a White Castle or a restaurant like it we use to go to in Algiers. It's now closed and forgotten, but I still remember the taste and how little and cute they were. Well, I've done a little research and found a spot on recipe of this tantalizing tidbit.  



Here's a closer look at them.
OMG!
Sooo Tasty!! 




Ingredients Needed:

1 Onion Finely Chopped
1 Package of Onion Soup Mix
1 1/2  Pound of Ground Meat
1 Cup of Milk
1 Tablespoon of Peanut Butter (yes)
1 Package of Individually Sliced Cheese
1 Package of Dinner or Slider Rolls
Pickles (optional)
Ketchup


Preheat Oven 350 degrees.


I used Sara Lee's Dinner Rolls.
They aren't cut in half, so you'd have to do that yourself.



Mix Peanut Butter, Milk, and Onion Mix together and in a lined cookie sheet press meat mix into the sheet like below.




Place in oven for 10 minutes.




Take out of oven after 10 minutes.
Tip:
Drain at least have on the oil. After that, sprinkle onions all around meat and put back into the oven for 15 minutes.




After that, take onions and put on top of the meat.




Then add cheese on top of the onions.
I only needed 5 because I made my sliders in batches.
Put make in oven for 10 more minutes, until cheese have melted.




After that, place rolls on top on the cheese put back into the oven for about 7-8 minutes.




All done!
Just add your ketchup, pickles and bottoms.
As you can see, I made my "White Castle Burger" extra thick.
The whole family loved them.




Another picture of how juicy they were. 




Just pair them with fries or a baked potato and there you have a easy and quick Saturday Night Meal for the whole family.


I hope you try and enjoy this easy and satisfying recipe.
Please like and pass this along to your friends and family.
Leave me a message and there's any other recipe you'd like for me to try.

Until Next Time...
COPY IT CHIC!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts