Easy Dinner Ideas.. Salisbury Steak Meatballs with Mashed Potatoes

Hey Everyone!!
I just wanted to share an easy and weeknight dinner for you and your family.
It's called Salisbury Steak Meatball and Mashed Potatoes. 
When I tell you good, I mean good. Every last meatball saw gone in one night, I'm telling you again, GOOD! I found the recipe on Pinterest and made my own interpretation of how to make it.



Soo Good!!

It's soo easy to make..


MEATBALLS
Ground Meat
Panko or Bread Crumbs
S/P
Garlic
Onion Powder
Parsley
Basil
Garlic Powder
1 Egg
1/2 of Gravy Packet
1/4 Cup of Water
Dried Basil
Dried Oregano 


GRAVY
1/2 Gravy Packet
1 Beef Cube
 Onions
Garlic
Dried Parley
2 Cups of Water

Mashed Potatoes
2 Tbs Sour Cream
1 of Butter
1/4 Cup of Milk
S/P



Here we go!
Pre-heat Oven 350 Degrees

Mix all top ingredients together. 
Take about a tablespoon of mixer and make into a ball.
Put meatballs in oven safe pan and bake for 25 minutes.


Have way through baking


As you can see they shrink tremendously after 25 minutes 




To make the gravy, add all gravy ingredients together, bring up to a boil.
Let simmer for 10 minutes, add meatballs and let cook for another 10 minutes.



Boil mash potatoes on another pot until soft..
Mix all of the mashed potatoes ingredients.





Put M/P on plate, spread meatball and  sauce.
Add Fresh Parsley for Garnish..

All Done..

I hoped you've enjoyed me quick and easy dinner idea.. 


Until Next Time...
COOK IT CHIC!!!!






Comments

Popular Posts