Jil Sander Inspired Lunch Bag.... Soo Easy!!

Hey Everyone!!! 
I'm back again with another "Inspired" Jil Sander Lunch Bag.
 Well you all probably can guess that I have a bag, purse, clutch addiction. 
I love bags, I have a whole closet in my home dictated to accessories.

I've had my eye on this bag for sometime now to recreate, but didn't have a chance until now. 
I seriously don't know why I waited because it was the easiest, out of all of my bags I've made. 
5 easy pieces is all you need.

Click on the link below to view my accessory closet:
   

Meet Goldie!!! 







This is the original Jil Sander Lunch Bag.

PAPER BAG by Jil Sander

I followed the video below provided, minus the studs and the stitches around.
I thought the bag was perfect without all the bells and whistles. 

YouTube Video Below: 
Q2HAN



Material Used:
Leather or Faux Leather of your choice

No loops or zippers 
Nothing!!
NADA!!


I used this Perfection Fused Leather from Fabric.com
Link Below:


This leather is soo soft and supple, maybe even a little too soft for the project but I've had this leather since 11/2013. I made a skirt with this and hated it, re-purpose it into something fabulous.



Step 1:
Cut  2, 12 x 8 pieces
2, 4 x 12 pieces
1, 4 x 8 piece


5 Easy Pieces is all you need for this bag.


Take the 2, 4 x 12 pieces, fold in half and sew along the center.



Mark the difference with the length to the center bottom panel and cut it away.




Sew the fronts and bottom together.




Sew sides together.



Make sure you trim access.


View of the side,


Sew bottom sides and trim access.


Turn inside out 
Excuse the feet, lol!!


Viola!!


Isn't she cute!!!!


Another view of her


Side view



I hope you've enjoyed this easy "Inspired" Jil Sander Lunch Bag.
Give it a try and tell how you love it by leaving a comment.

Thanks For Stopping By.


Until Next Time...
"INSPIRE" IT CHIC!!

Comments

Popular Posts