Monkey Bread with 5 Ingredients

Hey Everybody!!
My family loves when I make Monkey Bread.
 I don't know why they call it Monkey Bread all I know is that. it's finger licking good.. 
Isn't your mouth watering, lawd!!

It tasted soo good that I have to actual limit myself on how much I eat or my ass would be bigger than the house.
LOL!
Seriously......


Things you need:

2 or 3 Cans of Biscuits
Stick of Butter
A Cup of Sugar
A Cup of Brown Sugar
1/2 TBS Cinnamon 

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.

Combine Sugar and Cinnamon in bowl or plastic Ziploc bag.


Cut biscuits into 2 or 4 pieces.
If your using large biscuit cut into 4 or using regular can cut into 2. 


Coat biscuits in sugar mix.



I used a bread pan, but use any deep pan you have layer the biscuits in.


I take a little Sugar Mix and pour in between the biscuits after layering..


In a small sauce pan bring Butter and Brown Sugar to a boil.
Let boil for 2 minutes.


It will be extremely hot.
Be Careful!!


Pour over biscuits..


Put in oven and bake for 35 minutes..


Take oven and let cool for 10 minutes and than turn over in plate.. 

Delicious....



If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.
Leave me a comment if you try it or just say hi!!!

Until Next Time....
BAKE IT CHIC!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts