Easy Flourless Chocolate Cookies

Hey Everyone!
I posted these on my Cooking FB Group and alot of people asked for the recipe.
These are Flourless Chocolate Cookies and my family loved them.
This a great recipe for people who can't eat flour and just want to make to test your skills.
I changed a one thing about the recipe, so read through.

You're gonna love them.. 
Flaky on the outside and chewy and gooey on the inside.




I got the recipe from a guy that I follow on YT named 
Todd's Kitchen.

His Video Below




Ingredients

4 Cups Powder Sugar (my version)
His version called for 3 Cups, but when I mixed it. 
The batter was extremely too thin, so I added the extra cup of Powder Sugar. 
It made a big difference.

3/4  Cups Cocoa Powder
Dash of Salt
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
4 Egg Whites

(I didn't add Chocolate Chips)

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.

Spoon them on a Greased Cookie Sheet and put in oven for 10-12 minutes then remove from oven and let cookies set for 20 minutes. 
If you touch them while hot they'll fall apart, 
Seriously. 






Your family will love them, I guarantee!!! 



If you have any questions or comments please free to leave them.. 

Until Next Time...
BAKE IT CHIC!!!!!!

Redesigning My Home...

 Hey Everyone! I'm creating another series called Redesigning My Home. I've had my old sectional sofa for 14 years, don't...