Wally World Clearance Fabric.

Hi Everyone!!!
I was in Wally World a couple of days ago and happened to stumble upon this adorable and summery fabric for $3 per yard, so I bought 4 yards. To tell you the truth it's a Home Decor fabric, but you already know. If I like it, I'm buying it..LOL!

I'm calling her,
Spring
She remembers me of the first day of spring with all of the beautiful pastel colors.. 
She feels linen like and has a light to medium weight,



All of you know how to make a skater skirt so there's on need for a tutorial.
But if you want me to make a Skater Skirt Tutorial. 
Please leave it in the comments below..


Hemming



All hemmed and ready for the waistband.


I forgot to tell you. 
I added pockets, I love pockets..
LOL


Close View of Waistband.


I still haven't fixed my Serger..
I'll get to it one day.


Pocket Pic..


Waistband Pic.


And we're done...
I hope you like it..
Check back later this week, I'll have another great look I made with this same fabric. 


Until Next Time...
SEW IT CHIC!!!

Comments

Popular Posts