My Version of a Rainbow Cake..

Hey Everyone!
This post is going to be short and sweet..
About a week ago I was strolling through YT and I stumbled across this lovely lady's channel called 
My Cupcake Addiction. She is amazing, she makes cupcakes, recreates candy bars, cakes and alot of other decadent desserts..  
Needles to say, I subscribed to her channel immediately.



She made a Fabulous Zebra Cake that I wanted to recreate this beautiful cake.
Below is my version

I used 2 regular boxed cake mixes and cream cheese frosting and alot of food coloring. 
1 Box of White Cake Mix
1 Box of Chocolate Fudge 


Please Like and Subscribe to her channel.
My Cupcake Addiction
Below Click.



This is my version of the "Zebra Cake"'.
I call it Rainbow Cake, the colors were vibrant and fun as you can see.


I even let my daughter do her version in cupcakes and it turned out soo pretty but they had eaten all of the cupcakes before I could take a picture.


Not bad for my first time trying it. 
Now I know what not to do when making it again.  


Sorry about the crumbs but this is real life.. LOL!

Until Next Time...
BAKE IT CHIC!!!!!!

Redesigning My Home...

 Hey Everyone! I'm creating another series called Redesigning My Home. I've had my old sectional sofa for 14 years, don't...