Cynthia Rowley's Simplicity 2584



Hi Everyone!
I just finished another Simplicity 2584 by Cynthia Rowley w/o  a zipper. 
From now on, I won't be adding any zippers to this tunic dress, it just isn't called for..
It's just like the previous dress I made like this one, minus the maternity part.
http://sewitchic.blogspot.com/2015/02/cynthia-rowley-2584-modified-for.html






This is my modified maternity Tunic dress.


It's been cut-out for a minute, I just wasn't in the mood for sewing. 
Now I seem to have my mojo back,
I'll be doing alot more..
I purchased the fabric from Wally World for about $3.00 per yard and followed the same pattern.


Here's the side view!!


Front Panel View

I also added pockets.
Gotta have my pockets..



Back view


Close Full View of Top..

Until Next Time...
Sew It Chic!!

Comments

Popular Posts