Cynthia Rowley's Simplicity 2584



Hi Everyone!
I just finished another Simplicity 2584 by Cynthia Rowley w/o  a zipper. 
From now on, I won't be adding any zippers to this tunic dress, it just isn't called for..
It's just like the previous dress I made like this one, minus the maternity part.
http://sewitchic.blogspot.com/2015/02/cynthia-rowley-2584-modified-for.html






This is my modified maternity Tunic dress.


It's been cut-out for a minute, I just wasn't in the mood for sewing. 
Now I seem to have my mojo back,
I'll be doing alot more..
I purchased the fabric from Wally World for about $3.00 per yard and followed the same pattern.


Here's the side view!!


Front Panel View

I also added pockets.
Gotta have my pockets..



Back view


Close Full View of Top..

Until Next Time...
Sew It Chic!!

Redesigning My Home...

 Hey Everyone! I'm creating another series called Redesigning My Home. I've had my old sectional sofa for 14 years, don't...