Easy and Tasty Lasagna Rolls

I love Italian food!
Lasagna is one of my Favorites.. 
Here's and easy and effective way to portion out the servings.. 

Introducing, Lasagna Rolls!!!

I found the recipe from, "How Jen Does It" on YouTube but you know me, I had to modify it just a bit to satisfy my family's love for meat.. 



Ingredients:
Lasagna
Pasta Sauce
Pizza Blend Cheese Ricotta
Frozen Spinach
Cottage Cheese (optional) 
Parmesan Cheese
Ground Meat
Italian Seasoning
Salt and Pepper



Combine cheese's and seasonings



Thaw and warm spinach 


Combine both..
Now put to the side..


Now for the Meat Sauce..


Saute' an Onion, 4 Garlic Cloves and Red Pepper in Ground Meat that's been cooked and drained..
Cook for about 10 mins.


In a throw away pan, spread 1/2 of meat sauce at the bottom of pan..


Cook lasagna as directed on package. 
When ready...
  

Take one lasagna noodle out, spread cheese\spinach filling on it and roll lasagna up. 


Place roll on top of Meat Sauce.. 


Close view of roll.
I looks soo good. 
You can also put these in the oven and eat as is..


After all of rolls are in pan.  
Cover with remaining meat sauce..


Add cheese on top of meat sauce.


Put in a 375 degree oven covered for 30 minutes.
Then 10 minutes uncovered.. 


Doesn't it look Delicious!!


If you've made too much you can wrap each roll individually and freeze it. 
But I couldn't it was all gone by night 2.. 

Until Next Time..
Make It Chic!!!







Comments

Popular Posts