Bread Bowls Recipe..

Hi Everybody!!
Last Week, I made these beautiful Bread Bowls for dinner and everyone went crazy. I attempted to make these once before and it was a major FAIL. I never give up when I really want something..I was determined to get a better recipe to make these babies..
The "Gods" smiled upon me and sent me this recipe.
LOL

Seriously, look how delicious they look..   



The recipe was used from a YouTuber, her channel is called
https://www.youtube.com/user/TessaAriasTV
Just press the video and enjoy or just look at my step.
Shit, just do both.. lol
Tessa made the recipe very easy to follow and you don't need alot of ingredients.





Ingredients:
Stand Mixer (optional)
Olive Oil
Salt
2 packets of yeast
sugar
All Purpose flour
Bread Flour
Egg white


I have a helper accompanying me today.
Doesn't she look professional in her apron, made by mom, of course..


Make sure you follow all of the steps that Tessa tells you..
Add all of the dry ingredients together..


This is the warm water, yeast, and olive oil.


Mix all ingredients together and make a semi-smooth ball, place ball in a greased bowl.


Put damp towel over and leave it to raise for 40 minutes to an hour.


Look how huge it's gotten..
Nile couldn't believe it..


This is how it looks when the towel is off.
Amazing!


Lay flat on your counter and cut into 6 even pieces..


This is very, very important.
I want you all to look at Tessa's Video..
She teaches you how to pull, pinch and roll the balls to make them tight.
Make sure you cut X's into the rolls..


At this point cover rolls again with damp towel and leave for 40 minutes..


Huge!


 I threw away alot of my baking pans, most of them are on their very last leg, so I used this pizza pan because it's round..
HINT! HINT!
Hubby, Great Christmas Gift!!!

My wonderful assistant is really good at helping me by basting the rolls with the egg whites..
She looks so serious..
LOL


To make the BB nice a crispy put a pan in the top of oven and add a cup of water when baking..



They came out
 PERFECT..


Make sure you let the BB cool completely..
While they were cooling, I made potato soup..


After "bowls" are cooled. take a sharp knife and cut a circle at the top.
Please, try not to cut the bottom of the "bowls" all of your soup will fall out..


Take you your finger and scoop out the rest of the bread to make the soup fit better.


They're so delicious and my husband and daughter just ate the bread by itself..

Soup recipe is from The Pioneer Woman below..
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2013/01/perfect-potato-soup/



Try it and tell how you like it..

Until Next Time...

SEW IT CHIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Comments

Popular Posts