New Orleans "Inspired" Po Boy


Hey Everybody!
If anybody's from New Orleans and love Roast Beef Po Boy's. 
This is the recipe for you, Seriously!
 I created this recipe by walking through Walmart missing and craving Roast Beef Po Boy's. My family can tell you that I always get a Roast Beef on Bun dressed with cheese. 
Yes, dressed!
 (that means lettuce and tomatoes)


This recipe is so quick and easy, it took me 45 mins but that's because I had to wait for the Steak Fries to finish.. Once you try this, I really think you will make these all the time for yourself and family.


Ingredients:
2 Packs of Roast Beef
2 Packs of Pioneer Brand French Au Jus Mix
Hard Buns
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Real Mayo 



Follow the instructions on the packet of the Au Jus mix.

Open then Roast beef and carefully place the slices in the Au Jus Sauce one by one.


Let simmer for about 5 mins and you're done.


If you want to thicken the sauce, just add a tablespoon of cornstarch to cold water and pour into mixture. 


Toast your Hard Rolls


Dress you with Mayo, Lettuce and Tomatoes 


All Done!!!

Until Next Time...

Sew It Chic!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts