Latest Creation.. McCall's 6552 and A BIG THANKS!!

Hi everyone!
I know it's been a minute since I've posted but I computer is acting up on me.
I'm still on a wing and a prayer writing this post.. 
Time Warner should be here tomorrow to clear everything up.
I've had this material for about a month now. 

1st:
I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to the "Wonderful Human Being" that left the bags of Lovely material on my doorstep last week. It was about 9 am in the morning and the family and I were in bed. The door bell rang and I thought that my hubby was going to answer it. Well it rang again, I got up and looked out of the door window and saw the ANGEL. She was a slender lady with hospital scrubs on. I open the door and said hi, (mind you, I had on a night dress and scarf around my head)
LOL!
  But she ran off so quick, I couldn't talk to her. She said she loved my blog (THANK YOU) and then turned, walked away and got in her car. I made sure I waved at her as she left.. 
THANKS AGAIN!!!! 
ANGEL... 



Latest Creation


I purchased it from Wal-Mart for $2.50 per yard,
Of course.. 
I really wanted to make Palazzo Pants but didn't have enough fabric. I knew I needed something for my trip that's coming really soon, so I decided to make McCall's 6552..
It reminds me of a Kimono.. 



Back View of Dress.
I love the fit of this dress soo much, that I actually put it on for about a hour and walked around the house, Loving myself..





Side View 
Isn't She Lovely.. 
LOL


 Close View of the top of the dress.. I love the sleeves.. 

Another Close Up View..

I can't wait to wear it on Vacation..

Until Next Time..
SEW IT CHIC!!!!!

Redesigning My Home...

 Hey Everyone! I'm creating another series called Redesigning My Home. I've had my old sectional sofa for 14 years, don't...