From Beach to the City..#5


As you know in my earlier post that my family and I are going to the beach and back to my hometown in a few weeks.. I'm still adding pieces to the list and have been working on this cutie for about 3 days, just finished. I can tell you this, I've been sewing my ass off lately. I don't know if it's because of the trip or I'm just loving, sewing right now. I'm thinking it's 
BOTH..

It took 2 pattern to complete my vision..


Dress in the making.. 



I used 2 patterns.. 

Simplicity 1428 View E 
McCall's 6744 Top of View A


I really think it came out 
Great!
I know I'm going to have a good time in this dress. 
I'll make sure I take lots of pictures for my blog..  

Side view of the skirt...

I can imagine a nice summer walk on the beach with this on or even sexy strappy heels for a night out on the town .. 

Until Next Time..
Sew It Chic!!!




Comments

Popular Posts