From Beach to the City..#5


As you know in my earlier post that my family and I are going to the beach and back to my hometown in a few weeks.. I'm still adding pieces to the list and have been working on this cutie for about 3 days, just finished. I can tell you this, I've been sewing my ass off lately. I don't know if it's because of the trip or I'm just loving, sewing right now. I'm thinking it's 
BOTH..

It took 2 pattern to complete my vision..


Dress in the making.. 



I used 2 patterns.. 

Simplicity 1428 View E 
McCall's 6744 Top of View A


I really think it came out 
Great!
I know I'm going to have a good time in this dress. 
I'll make sure I take lots of pictures for my blog..  

Side view of the skirt...

I can imagine a nice summer walk on the beach with this on or even sexy strappy heels for a night out on the town .. 

Until Next Time..
Sew It Chic!!!




Redesigning My Home...

 Hey Everyone! I'm creating another series called Redesigning My Home. I've had my old sectional sofa for 14 years, don't...