DIY Kimono Style Jumpsuit


Hey Everyone!!
I'm back again with a DIY Jumpsuit...
You all know that I love to put patterns together.
I love to test my boundaries and see if I can do something different with my old patterns.
Today, I want you to meet Suki..
I call her Suki because of her kimono top sleeves that I extended to make it even more Japanese inspired.



Using to top of  McCall's 6552 Pullover dress, I extended the sleeves 8 inches, extended the bottom 2 inches, and traced a pair of pants I already had. I also used Vogue 8825 sash to define the waist and little more.
Again, I purchased the rayon knit from Wally World for $2.50 per yard.
I love my Wally World soo much, it's the best kept secret.

I love how it all came together.
Don't you!!
Closer view of the top front..



Another View


View of entire Jumpsuit.
She's going to look great for a sexy night on the town with my hubby.



Please Comment, Share, and Subscribe to my blog.
Until Next Time...
SEW IT CHIC!!!!!




Comments

Popular Posts