Delicious and Crispy Honey Chicken...





Hey Everyone!
I'm back when another Asian Culinary Creation.
Honey Chicken, is what I'm serving and the family loved it all.



Below is the Video


The Art of Cooking
Honey Chicken


To make the sauce you need:
5 Tablespoons of Ketchup
4 Tablespoons of Sugar
2 Tablespoons of Honey
3 Tablespoons of Water
Mix all together

Put aside until ready to heat.
Follow the directions on the video to the T and your chicken will come out great.
I promise..

This is a photo of the chicken that's been in the fryer once.



This is a photo of the chicken being fried a second time.
See how golden crispy.
I could eat these just as they are, but wait.
Here comes the best part..




Now after Chicken is all done.
Pour the sauce until and pan and heat it up until it begins to bubble.
Turn off the heat.


Now, add the chicken into the hot honey sauce making sure all of the chicken is coated and your done.







I served my along with white rice..
This was so easy and delicious.
Watching all of his videos, your never going to have to buy Asian Takeout again.
 



Until Next Time...
Fry It Chic!!!



Comments

Popular Posts