What's Going On!!!!



Hey Everyone!
I know what your thinking, "What the Hell Has Happened to You?"
I know, I know! It's this job and I'm happy to announce that I'm pregnant, yes pregnant again and I just don't have the energy like I use to. I'm 42 years old, 4 1/2 months pregnant and tired as hell. LOL!

This pregnancy was so unexpected that it really blew my mind. As you all know, last year I had a miscarriage so I thought that my baby having days were over. Well to my surprise, it wasn't.
I just went to my doctor and she says that everything looks and sound great. No restrictions, just don't over do anything. My poor hubby nerves are shot, I can't do anything without him, so overprotective but I love him anyway, lol.. Ladies, what in the hell do I look like having a baby at 43 years old. I have a 24 year old, who's married a 15 year old that's in high school and a almost 9 year old. Mind you they're all girls...

As you all know Project Runway 15th Season is airing tonight.
So ladies, be ready for my rundown on all of the designers and the fashion that they create.
Let's hope season is sure to be and exciting one..

Also from time to time, I'll be creating maternity outfits since Fall is right around the corner.
I promise to be a little more consistent, it's just I couldn't wrap my mind around this situation until now. In parting, I want to leave you with this.

Yes Another One!!!!

Until Next Time.....
SEW IT CHIC!!!!!




Comments

Popular Posts