Simplicity 2562 in Aztec Print..

Hey Everyone!!!
I'm back with a fun a fabulous pair of High-Waisted, Wide-Legged Trousers .. 
I mentioned in my last post that I was in Walmart and saw this fabric that catch my eye..
Well, this was it.. I absolutely love Aztec or Native American pattern, it's also Home Decor fabric and just heavy enough for the Fall. I'm pairing these with a jean shirt that I'm currently searching for in thrift shops, Wednesday is 50% of everything... 
YES!!!!


It's She Lovely!!! 
She makes me look 10 feet tall.. 




I always, always used this pattern when I want to make a tailored trouser. 
The fit is perfect and would recommend this pattern when you want a great looking pant.. 
I used the Average cut.. 

When they say, "Amazing Fit", that's exactly what it means.. 




Everything's all cut out..



2 Changes Made
I didn't add the zipper to the front. I closed it up and added the zipper on the side and widen the waistband a bit..

1st Change
View of the front trousers about to be sewn shut..



Sewn in front pocket lining.




Inside pocket lining..




Pocket lining done and ironed.. 



Top Stitch pocket and added pocket facing.. 



Sewn darts and front and back trousers together.. 




2nd Change

Cut waistband 7 inches and interfacing 3 1/2 inches fold and iron.. 
Cut waist excess fabric and added zipper.



Zipper added.. 
Not perfect, but I'm good with it..




Other side of trousers.



I'm soo proud of my Cuffs..
First time ever doing it and I am soo happy. 



Patterns matched... 
I think I'm grown, LOL!!!



Even closer..
LOL!!
I told y'all I was proud..





All done!!






Thanks for stopping by and viewing my blog..
Feel free to leave a comment, share and subscribe.

That's again!!


Until Next Time...
SEW IT CHIC!!!!




Comments

Popular Posts