Fast and Delicious Roasted Tomato Soup...

Hey Everyone!
I had some request on how to make my Roasted Tomato Soup.
It's soo easy and it takes little to no time to make. 
This will be great on a cool fall night or for a take to lunch the next day.
I got the recipe from Food Network's Farmhouse Rules but added a little something different. 



Ingredients

6-8 Tomatoes
1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese
Sour Cream
1 Onions
4 Garlic Cloves
1 Can Roasted Tomatoes
1/2 Tbs Basil
1/2 Tbs Oregano 
2-3 Cups Chicken Broth
1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
S/P



Let's Go!
Cut tomatoes in half and put under broiler for about 10 minutes or until the tomatoes skin becomes roasted at the top, like below. Turn over tomatoes and roast other sides for about 6 minutes.




In a pot, saute onions until translucent, then add garlic.
After tomatoes are out of the oven, put in onion and garlic mix.



Add all of the seasoning, canned tomatoes and chicken broth.
Let simmer for about 15 minutes.




Add 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.



I used my hand blender to make smooth, by the way I also added some Parmesan cheese too. 



There you go! 
I told you it was easy and fast. 
Less than an hour to make Homemade Roasted Tomato Soup.



Just add a dollop of sour cream and cheddar cheese.
I also made some Swiss grilled cheese for the girls, and I made Swiss and Corned Beef Grilled Cheese for me and the hubby.   



I hope you've enjoyed this easy and fast recipe. 
Please try it and let me know how you liked it.. 

Until Next Time..
ROASTED IT CHIC!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts