Easy Flourless Chocolate Cookies

Hey Everyone!
I posted these on my Cooking FB Group and alot of people asked for the recipe.
These are Flourless Chocolate Cookies and my family loved them.
This a great recipe for people who can't eat flour and just want to make to test your skills.
I changed a one thing about the recipe, so read through.

You're gonna love them.. 
Flaky on the outside and chewy and gooey on the inside.




I got the recipe from a guy that I follow on YT named 
Todd's Kitchen.

His Video Below




Ingredients

4 Cups Powder Sugar (my version)
His version called for 3 Cups, but when I mixed it. 
The batter was extremely too thin, so I added the extra cup of Powder Sugar. 
It made a big difference.

3/4  Cups Cocoa Powder
Dash of Salt
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
4 Egg Whites

(I didn't add Chocolate Chips)

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.

Spoon them on a Greased Cookie Sheet and put in oven for 10-12 minutes then remove from oven and let cookies set for 20 minutes. 
If you touch them while hot they'll fall apart, 
Seriously. 






Your family will love them, I guarantee!!! 



If you have any questions or comments please free to leave them.. 

Until Next Time...
BAKE IT CHIC!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts