Unfinished Project... Complete!!

Hey Everyone!!
I finally have an unfinished project..... FINISHED!!!
To tell you the truth, I forgotten about this skirt until I closed the door in my sewing room and my eyes popped. I ran and took it off the hanger, I usually don't finish projects because my weight fluctuates and I finish my garment usually when I need them. 

I bought the fabric at Wally World about two and a half years, saw it purchased about 3 yards and knew she'd be a Beautiful Below The Knee Circle Skirt..
She flowy, full and flirty. I can't wait to put her on..


I posted this picture below on some of my FB sewing groups not really giving details.. 
I just love teasing people and having fun and showing my end project.
I didn't use a pattern to make this skirt I searched YT and followed the instructions and wanted her to have volume and high waisted.

Below is the FB picture..
I just needed to hem..







Then I realized she need to buttons on the waistband.. 
Close up of the button and pocket. 


Hemming done!!!


Side view of all the Volume.. 


Until Next Time...
SEW IT CHIC!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts