Homemade Pita Bread

Homemade Pita Bread!!
Hey Everyone!!
We usually get our Pita Bread from the Arabian Store but my hubby hadn't had time to go.
So I decided to teach you an easy way to make pita bread in your very own home..
The recipe can also be used to make mini pizzas.


They're so easy and chewy, you'll want to make these all the time.. 


I used
Food Wishes Recipe
Click on the Video to view.. 


Ingredients:

1 pkg dry active yeast 
1 cup warm water 
1 cup all-purpose flour

Then:
1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
1 3/4 teaspoons salt


Mix the first 3 ingredients together.
Let sit for 15-20 until you start to see the mixture bubble.
That's an indication the yeast is active.. 


Add the additional ingredients to mixer.
Mix for 5-7 minutes. 


Making sure that the dough comes clean from the bowl.
Spray bowl with oil and let sit and rise for 2 hours.



She has risen and doubled her size..



Roll dough out 


I cut my dough into 10 pieces. 
You can cut them into how many pieces you'd like.. 
My 10 was perfect in size..


Round each into small balls.


Let sit and rise 30 minutes


When 30 minutes are up. Roll out one at a time and let rest 5 minutes before grilling.



Place Pita on a lighted oiled, med-high preheated skillet. 
Grill for 2-3 minutes per side. until you see it bubble and brown..


Keep grilling until you see this beauty..


I hope you enjoy this recipe. 
I know my family did..
Don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment..

Until Next Time.
Pita It Chic......
LOL!

Comments

Popular Posts