Homemade Burger Buns

I admit!
 I have a habit, a baking habit that is...
Check out my Burger Buns, Hun...
Don't they look delicious, they came out perfectly..  


I'm always trying to find ways to save money and make things that I usually buy at the store.  
I don't know if it's the creative side of me or I'm just cheap.
I know one thing, I'll never buy Burger Buns again.
All you need is a couple of ingredients and 3 hours for the yeast rising process, of course..
But once you taste them, the store bought buns will be a distant memory.
    
Noreen's Kitchen is a channel that I'm subscribed to on YouTube, she cooks and bakes her ass off.
She's taught me soo much in such a little time about baking...
Her link to the burger buns recipe below:


She makes it looks soo easy and guides you every step of the way.. 
She's taught me how to make scones, bread, pizza dough, pretzels, and butter just to name a few and every time I use her recipes they come out perfect..
My only suggestion is first look at the videos a couple of times before to just jump into, that's what I do.               


The recipe makes 12 buns, the pic below is the buns before the second rise.


Cover them loosely with plastic wrap and leave for another hour. 


This is how looks after an hour of rising.  
HUGE!!



Make sure you butter them before they go into the oven and after too.
Look how delicious and perfect they look!

OMG BECKY! 
         Look at her BUNS..         


Close-up view of how delicious they look.


Sorry this picture doesn't do it justice..
They were soft buttery and sweet.
My husband couldn't stop eating them, by itself.




Until Next Time...
BAKE IT CHIC!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts